Tiananmen Square: The heart of Beijing and regarded as the world’s largest public square.
Forbidden City: Landmark of Beijing and the centre of Imperial China during the Ming and Qing dynasties.
Temple of Heaven: Sacrificial altars where Ming and Qing emperors worshipped heaven and prayed for good harvest.
Summer Palace: The largest and best preserved Chinese classical imperial garden of the Qing Dynasty.
Price From: US $52 ( 330 CNY )
Tour Duration: about 8 hours
Pick-up place and time: Your Downtown Hotel between 8:00am and 9:00am
Finishing place and time: Your Downtown Hotel around 6:00pm
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Tour Guide Language: English, other language speaking guide (French, Japanese, Spanish etc.) is available, if need, please contact us!
1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time and then drive to Tiananmen Square. Enjoy the sightseeing on the largest city square.
2. Then, move on to visit Forbidden City to feel the strong imperial power (including the Exhibition of Treasures).
3. After that, drive you to visit Temple of Heaven (20 minutes driving), the sacrifice place for emperors in ancient China. On the way to Temple of Heaven, appreciate the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
4. After typical Chinese lunch in Taiyichun Restaurant, drive you to visit Summer Palace to appreciate beautiful view of imperial garden. Enjoy the sightseeing for about 1.5 hours.
5. After the whole day tour, transfer you back to the hotel.