Beijing Zoo: China’s largest treasure house of animals and the only place to see cute pandas in Beijing.
Lama Temple: A Tibetan Buddhist monastery with a combination of Han Chinese and Tibetan styles building and artworks.
Hutong: a small traditional lane which represent the important cultural element of the old city of Beijing.
Nanluoguxiang: An ancient lane with a history of over 700 years dating back to Yuan Dynasty.
Olympic Stadium: The place holding the 2008 Olympic Games.
Price From: US $45 ( 288 CNY )
Tour Duration: about 8 hours
Pick-up place and time: Your City Center Hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am
Finishing place and time: Your City Center Hotel around 5:00pm
Payment Method: Cash, Credit Cards, Wire, Western Union
Tour Guide Language: English, (French, Japanese, Spanish etc.) is available, if need, please contact us!
1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time, drive you to visit Panda house in Beijing Zoo to see lovely Pandas up-close and personal.
2. After the visit to panda house, move on to visit Lama Temple. Taste of mysterious Tibetan Buddhist Culture for about 1 hour.
3. Before lunch, you will visit the Chinese Tea House about 45 minutes. Then head to Shichahai Area to see the old alleys feel Beijing hutong culture.
4. Move on to Drum Tower, and then Nanluoguxiang – famous for the cafes, bars, inns and clothing and handcraft shops. If you like, do some shopping here.
5. Then transfer to the Olympic Stadium, you will have 45 minutes free time to visit the big square. If you want to visit the interior of the Bird Nest and Water Cube, the tour guide will help you to buy the entry tickets, RMB80/person.
6. After the whole day tour, transfer back to your hotel.